Event Date : 17/01/2020
Venue : Class Room, CO : School of Engineering, AIKTC
The session was organized for the Third Year B.E. (Computer Engineering) Students to explain them the Literature Review, Plagiarism, and Citation for their UG Project Report.
Topics Covered for the Session -
• What is Literature Review
• Hybrid Pharmacy Resources/Literature@AIKTC
• Online Literature Search Techniques to get the perfect search hits at Google & Google Scholar
• Different MHRD/UGC/INFLINET Platforms for Literature searches like NDLI, NPTEL, SWAYAM etc...
• Different Pharmacy eDatabases for Literature Searches like PubMed, PubChem, Free Medical Journals etc...
• What is Plagiarism
• Why student do copy and paste
• UGC penalties
• How we can avoid Plagiarism
• What is paraphrasing
• Plagiarism Tool @ AIKTC
• Citation: Tool to avoid plagiarism
• What is Citation
• Different Citation Styles
• Explained - CSE Citation Style (Council of Science Editors) to be referred for their Citations
• Examples of Authored Book, Edited Book, Reference Book (Like IP, BP, USP), Journal Articles, Thesis & Dissertation etc. explained
• Examples of Electronic sources like Websites, Complete works (reports, research papers, online books) and Journal article on the Internet explained.