It provides the facility of searching, browsing and reserving physical materials available in the library.The AIKTC Central Library offers computerized Catalogue Search Services through the Web OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue). The bibliographic records consisting of more than 25,000 books, AV’s, Project Reports, Bound Journals, Theses and Dissertations, Question papers are available in the Central Library, AIKTC can be searched through this interface.
How you can Access it:
It is available at http://opac.aiktclibrary. org:5000/
· You can directly type this web address in your browser and enter.
· You can find it on the college website www.aiktc.ac.in, it is hyperlinked at ‘Web OPAC’ under Services of Central Library.
· Search ‘AIKTC Library’ in Google and click the first result and then click ‘Web OPAC’ on the home page
What You Can Do on WebOPAC:
· You can check which books you have borrowed from the library.
· You can reserve books of your need – books such reserved will not be issued to other persons up to a limited period (of two days)
· You can check outstanding charges (fines) you may have.
· You can check your previous transactions with the library.
· You can request a book which is not available in the library.
How to log in:
· Please type http://opac.aiktclibrary.org: 5000/ in the browser.
· To Login click on “Log in to your account” button on top of the screen of WEB OPAC Interface.
· To access your Library account you need your login Member Code and Password.
· Library Software System has automatically assigned your Library Card No. as Member and Password.
· Successful log in help to know –
- Your summary, fines, search history, reading history
- Your purchase suggestions,
- Update/change your personal details and password
Don't have a password yet?
If you don't have a password yet, stop by the circulation desk the next time you're in the library. We'll happily set one up for you.
Don't have a library card?
If you don't have a library card, stop by your local library to sign up.
How to do Online Reservation:
After successful login, go to the book you desire to renew and then click ‘Place hold’ button on the right-hand side. Also, note down next renewal date.View items
"Enhancing Teaching, Learning, and Research"
Institutional Repository@AIKTC has been created to collect, preserve and distribute the scholarly output of Anjuman-I-Islam's Kalsekar Technical Campus (AIKTC), New Panvel. This will work as an important tool to facilitate scholarly communication and preserve institutions knowledge. The Knowledge Resources & Relay Center (Central Library) proud to host the repository and work for the dissemination and preservation of knowledge resource of AIKTC community.
KRRC strongly encourages AIKTC authors to deposit their work in Repository or an open access disciplinary repository because open access broadens dissemination, increases use, citation, and impact, and maximizes the return on investment in research.
To access restricted contents get register with us.
Note: While writing your name please mention Library Membership number after first name in round brackets. Eg.: Shaheen(11PH01) for authentication.
Contents are purely for academic & research work only.
Repository registered in:
- Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR) hosted by University of Nottingham, UK.
- Registry of Open Access Repository (ROAR) hosted by University of Southampton, UK.
- Registry of Open Access Repository Mandates And Policies(ROARMAP)hosted by University of Southampton, UK.
- Duraspace: Dspace User Registry
Accessing Electronic Resources outside the AIKTC Networks
For the purpose of accessing electronic resources outside the AIKTC Network, KNIMBUS Platform has been used. Faculty, Research Scholars, Post Graduate and Undergraduate Student shall be proper Authenticated for availing remote access services.
Fair Use Policy
Login ID for Availing the Remote Access
All faculty has been automatically authenticated and their remote access login is active. Use your "Employee Email ID" as Login ID and default password as emailed. Kindly, change your system generated password upon first use.
The login ID for "Research Scholar" and other Students, Please Fill the Remote Access Activation Form and submit.
For any queries, feel free to contact us.
In out management system is web based application. It is used to track the patrons who visits to library or related locations like study zone, reading room etc. It’ll scan the barcode from the ID and log the entry time and exit time of the patrons. The patron data will be fetched from the KOHA database along with the images and displayed on this system.
There are two interfaces, one is for the reading barcodes at the door and another one is for access the reports. This system will generate four types of reports in the form of excel sheet and can be downloaded.
[gallery width="258" height="186" columns="3"] [gallery_item title="In-Out System @KRRC" src="/images/sj_univer/Inout1.jpg"] Nullam ultrices[/gallery_item] [gallery_item title="In-Out System @KRRC" src="/images/sj_univer/Inout2.jpg"]Nullam ultrices[/gallery_item] [gallery_item title="In-Out System @KRRC " src="/images/sj_univer/Inout3.jpg"]Nullam ultrices[/gallery_item][/gallery]View items
Be sure to edit your research paper carefully and check for plagiarism before turning it in to the class. Using plagiarism checker is a great way to assess your paraphrasing and other anti-plagiarism skills.
AIKTC Library uses most effective and most trusted plagiarism prevention tool i.e “URKUND”: Originality Checking & Plagiarism Prevention, a web-based solution that lets educators and their students check written work for improper citation or misappropriated content. All the Theses/Dissertations/Publications and some student assignments are subjected to plagirism check, as per the decision of faculty concerned.
This tool URKUND has a centralised process of scanning documents for plagiarism. Please submit your documents to your GUIDE ANALYSIS EMAIL ID to receive your URKUND Plagiarism Report.
As Per AIKTC’s "Code of Ethics" authors are expected to adhere to the guidelines.
Do not take the chance of not checking your research paper.
Plagiarism could mean the loss of your academic degree or career.View items