Knowledge Resources & Relay Centre (Central Library) &
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Two Days Workshop
“eContent Development Tools & Techniques for Effective Teaching & Learning”
Event Date: 13th – 14th March, 2020
Venue: Auditorium, AIKTC, New Panvel.
In order to meet the demands of changing scenario in higher education from classroom teaching to virtual teaching; black board to digital boards and use of technology to make teaching effective, this tow day’s workshop has been planned which includes Hands-on-Training on use of Smart Phones for eContent Development in the form of video making designing PPT with voice and more. The teacher gets benefitted for multiple purposes including for NAAC, API and CAS.
NEW FEATURES OF WORKSHOP:
- How to connect various types of mikes to mobile for quality sound recording while shooting video on mobile.
- Advance mobile video shoot techniques
- Video mixing of text on the board, text on the table, presentation in front of the camera.
- Eco-special effects for quality sound recording
- Multi track sound printing
- PowerPoint based educational video production
- Production of a consolidated video by adding multiple video clips
- Chroma technology
- How to broadcast videos on YouTube
And many more…
OUTCOMES OF THE WORKSHOP:
The participant will develop the following skills:
- Recording their voice at a professional quality level by using minimum gadgets.
- Shoot their lectures and teaching sessions (using their own Smartphone) with quality Audio and Video output.
- The participants can design attractive and effective PPTs for their teaching-learning.
- PPTs can be narrated in their own voice to produce separate Videos.
- Teachers can shoot and edit their own Chroma features to merge self-presentation with PPT Video.
- Teachers can produce and upload their own educational videos on YouTube and Social Media.
- Live streaming their classroom teaching sessions and College Events on YouTube.
Bhushan Kulkarni :
Pro Trainer(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) 20 years’ experience in IT Training and Film Making
Personal Technical Support (Computer Hardware Expert) 25 years’ experience in IT Hardware and Administration
Other Anjuman-I-Islam’s Participant – Rs. 500/-
Other Institute’s Participant - Rs. 800/-
(Registration fees includes kit, breakfast, tea and Lunch.)
Please note that limited seats are available. Hence, please confirm your participation through pre-registration form -
Pre-Registration Link: https://forms.gle/e1g8jsr39JwLScRH8
Further instructions will be given through e-mail, WhatsApp or SMS.
Outstation Participants have to arrange for their stay on their own. Assistance will be provided if requested.
Details of Bank Account:
Name of the Bank: DCB Bank
Name of Account: AIKTC-School of Engineering & Technology
Bank Account No.: 08412400000077
IFSC Code: DCBL0000084
MICR Code: 400072036
PREREQUISITES FROM PARTICIPANTS:
- Laptop is not required for workshop. The entire practical will be done using android mobile.
- Please install following android apps before coming to workshop.
- Cinema FV5 Lite, Lexis Audio Editor, KineMaster
- Please carry mobile with battery backup/power bank.
- Please keep photos, videos related to the topic in your mobile for which you would like to make video.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
Mrs. Shaheen Momin,
Librarian & Convener of Workshop,
Mobile No.: 09819060407 / 08355852682
Dr. Rajendra Magar,
Professor & Head, Dept. of Civil Engineering,
IQAC Coordinator & Co-convener of Workshop
Mobile No.: 09967329285