General Guidelines for use by AIKTC Faculty and Students
AIKTC Library has taken up an Institutional Membership of IIT Bombay. Students and Faculties can refer IIT-B Library for their Academic Purpose. For that they have to meet the Librarian and mention their Name, ID No., Purpose and duration (date) in the request register. Librarian will issue an introductory letter to the users.
Rules and regulations of IIT-B Library for Institutional Membership
- Per day maximum 5 students can refer IIT Bombay library only on working days (Monday through Friday) between 09.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- They should carry a letter of introductory with their valid Identity card.
- Only following services are available to them
- Reference and Consultation
- Photocopying Service
- Bibliographic Assistance
- Database (CD/DVD Only) rates access, searching and printing output.
- Books and other publications are not lent out to the educational institute members
- Internet access to electronic resources is also not available to them