The main objective of the training program to have the best exploration & utilization of the following e-resources -
- IEEE – ASP Online
- ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineering)
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineering)
- McGraw Hill (Gen. Engg. & Ref.)
- Springer (Electrical & Electronics & Computer Science Engg.)
- Springer (Mechanical Engg.)
- Wiley-Blackwell (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engg.)
- Wiley-Blackwell (Comp. Science)
- Bentham Pharmacy
The concluding remarks were given by the librarian, she has suggested staff to make ample use of e-resources and resources for over all development and to attain their career goals.
Feedback: After screening the feedback of SoET faculty, we found that the event was excellent and informative.
After screening the feedback of faculty, we found that the event was excellent and informative.
Resource Persons: Mr. Raj K. Mahapatra
Guest of Honour: Dr. A.R. Honnutagi, Director, AIKTC
Participants: Faculty Members, AIKTC
CLICK HERE FOR EVENT REPORT