WEB OPAC (0)
It provides the facility of searching, browsing and reserving physical materials available in the library.
The AIKTC Central Library offers computerized Catalogue Search Services through the Web OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue). The bibliographic records consisting of more than 25,000 books, AV’s, Project Reports, Bound Journals, Theses and Dissertations, Question papers are available in the Central Library, AIKTC can be searched through this interface.
How you can Access it:
It is available at http://opac.aiktclibrary. org:5000/
· You can directly type this web address in your browser and enter.
· You can find it on the college website www.aiktc.ac.in, it is hyperlinked at ‘Web OPAC’ under Services of Central Library.
· Search ‘AIKTC Library’ in Google and click the first result and then click ‘Web OPAC’ on the home page
What You Can Do on WebOPAC:
· You can check which books you have borrowed from the library.
· You can reserve books of your need – books such reserved will not be issued to other persons up to a limited period (of two days)
· You can check outstanding charges (fines) you may have.
· You can check your previous transactions with the library.
· You can request a book which is not available in the library.
How to log in:
· Please type http://opac.aiktclibrary.org: 5000/ in the browser.
· To Login click on “Log in to your account” button on top of the screen of WEB OPAC Interface.
· To access your Library account you need your login Member Code and Password.
· Library Software System has automatically assigned your Library Card No. as Member and Password.
· Successful log in help to know –
- Your summary, fines, search history, reading history
- Your purchase suggestions,
- Update/change your personal details and password
Don't have a password yet?
If you don't have a password yet, stop by the circulation desk the next time you're in the library. We'll happily set one up for you.
Don't have a library card?
If you don't have a library card, stop by your local library to sign up.
How to do Online Reservation:
After successful login, go to the book you desire to renew and then click ‘Place hold’ button on the right-hand side. Also, note down next renewal date.