Librarians are a familiar, first point-of-contact, when faculty and students have a question or concern about the library. Liaisons work with faculty and students to help develop the information literacy and critical thinking skills students need to successfully navigate the complexities of today’s world of information.
Consult the librarian in your subject area for a wide range of evolving services to support teaching, learning and research activities at AIKTC-KRRC.
What we offer?
- On-demand research and information support (Research Help Desk, instant message, text, email, phone) for KRRC members.
- Individual research consultations involving subject or other in-depth specialized areas of expertise.
- Research guidance and support for students writing theses, research papers and dissertations, other projects.
- Research support to interdisciplinary projects and strategic priorities at the campus level.
Central Library is very keen to optimize the usage of its resources and services. It will be our pleasure to help you in your academic and research work. If you wish, We Can help you with any of the issues related to Library Services and Activities and If You are Looking for a one-to-one interaction Session, please fill up this form. Our Library Staff will fix a schedule and help you to solve your problem.
- Literature Review
- Google Tools & Tricks
- Open Educational Resources
- Reference Management Tools (Mendeley & Zotero)
- Citation Management
- Enhancing Research Visibility
- Open Access Platform...
Request-Article/Book/Book Chapter/Bibliography, etc.Central Library is very keen to optimize the usage of its resources and services. It will be our pleasure to help you in your academic and research work. If you wish, We Can help you in any of the issue related to Library Services and Activities like - 1) Literature Search and Bibliography Compilation for your Research Work 2) Full text Journal Article 3) Book/Book Chapter Note: Only for internal members of AIKTC, New Panvel.