Central Library had started the "SC/ST/DT/NT Book Bank Facility" by Financial Assistants to the Students under the Various Schemes Run by the Department of Students’ Development, University of Mumbai from the A.Y. 2021-22. The main aim of this service is to help the eligible students.
- Students from the SC/ST/DT/NT category can avail the facility.
Borrowing Privilege: From the list of books purchased under this scheme.
- Interested Students can approach the Library at the beginning of the Semester (i.e. July-Aug. & Dec.-Jan.)
- One Book per subject they can issue as per the list of books available.
- All students who are availing the facility must ensure returning the entire set of books provided to them within ten days of completion of their final examination in the concerned Semester/Term. The overdue charge will be as per the library fine rules.
- If any student availing the facility loses the book / damages the book / disfigures the book, he / she shall replace the volume(s) with new books (Or pay the current cost of the book plus fine, if any, as may be directed by authority).
*Note: Conditions Apply