Here is an opportunity for all Avid Readers to indulge in their passion and share their experience.
Anjuman-I-Islam's Kalsekar Technical Campus, Central Library (KRRC), New Panvel,
"Online Book Review Competition"
(On the Occasion of "Day of Reading, 19th June)
Last Date for Registration & Upload Book Review: Wednesday 23rd June, 2021.
Date of Online Presentation of Book Review: Saturday 3rd July, 2021.
Online Link for event : https://zoom.us/j/93691731772?pwd=QmN6Y3V2R2JuTyt3bFhmUUhTdW1HZz09
Who Can Participate: Students, Researchers, Faculty's, Parents & Relatives
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/cf2jCMQDKxE5jCD76
- Register yourself via the registration link given above and upload your book review.
- You can select any book of your choice from the fiction or non-fiction category.
- The book selected should be decent enough to be presented in front of an academic fraternity.
- Book selected can be in Hindi, English or Marathi, and also the book review should be written & presented in the languages of the book.
- Write your review about the book in maximum of 1000 words or 2 pages.
- Your book review should be original and not copied from any source.
The review should include:
● Title and author of the book
● Short summary of the plot (Not giving too much away!)
● Students feelings of the book - what was good or bad, interesting etc
● Suggestions as to who might be interested in reading this book
● Whether the student would recommend reading this book or not
- Best 20 book reviews will be selected for presentation on 26th June, 2021.
- eCertificate will be provided to all participants after scrutiny of the book review.
- Winner certificate will be provided to the top 3 best reviews on the basis of their book review and presentation.
Book review presentation will be held online and link for the same will be shared in Whatsapp group.
Whatsapp group Links: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FC73A2NTZoqHETWdv2oqe1
(All the further details will be given in this group from time to time)
Sample Review Format: (Click link given below)
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
For any query, kindly contact:
Mrs. Shaheen Momin, Librarian, 9819060407
Prof. Tehsin Kazi, (CE)
Prof. Poonam Mhatre (SoA)
Prof. NikhatFarhana (SoP)
Dr Abdul Razak Honnutagi
(Director - AIKTC)
Mr. Burhan Harris
(Hon. Exe. Chairman, BINM)
Mr. G.A.R. Shaikh
(Hon. General Secretary, AI)