- 1st Three Topper’s from each Dept. of SoET & SoP.
- One Weak Student from each Dept. of SoET and SoP suggest by the Dean/HoD with their previous exam performance.
- Scholar Card as an extended library facility provided only to 1st Three Topper’s of SoA. The Scholar Card is strictly non-transferable and strictly not to be misused by its holder. Under this user can take one additional library card for home lending.
Books for Book-Bank Facility:
- From existing collection 4-6 books i.e. one book per subject as per syllabus will be issue to students for the semester.
- List of Students will be collect from the Dean/HoD after the Exam Result declares.
- Library Notice will be release for Book Bank Facility.
- Depending upon the availability of the sets books the priority will be given to the students on the merit of last examination.
- The students will not be eligible for Book Bank Facility, who fails in the Semester Exam.
- All students who are availing the facility must ensure returning the entire set of books provided to them within ten days of completion of their final examination in the concerned Semester/Term. The overdue charge will be as per the library fine rules.
- If any student availing the facility loses the book / damages the book / disfigures the book, he / she shall replace the volume(s) with new books (Or pay the current cost of the book plus fine, if any, as may be directed by authority).