Central Library had started the "General Book Bank Facility" from the A.Y. 2020-21 to enhance the usage of library materials affected by the COVID19:
- The library has started a General Book-Bank facility from July 2020.
- Students of all the School/Departments can avail this facility on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Borrowing Privilege: Maximum of 2 Books can be issued for the entire semester from the existing collection.
- Interested Students can approach the Library at the beginning of the Semester (i.e. July-Aug. & Dec.-Jan.)
- One Book per subject they can issue as per the suggestion of the Library Staff.
- All students who are availing the facility must ensure returning the entire set of books provided to them within ten days of completion of their final examination in the concerned Semester/Term. The overdue charge will be as per the library fine rules.
- If any student availing the facility loses the book / damages the book / disfigures the book, he / she shall replace the volume(s) with new books (Or pay the current cost of the book plus fine, if any, as may be directed by authority).
*Note: Conditions Apply